black hood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyr94
    Nope, I'm gonna keep it stock color after I saw that. Don't wanna spend money on paint when I don't need it.
    thank you... black hoods = wannabe CF look, even if that's not the idea or point. The belt line is great on these cars, and your car already uses that great line.
    SaturnSeries.net Owner
    '99 SC2 Project Car build thread

Comment

Looks like I'ma wanna-be [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif[/img] lol! On my re-paint, I'm using the belt line.
      I Only Worry When My SES Light Goes Out....

I'm Officially in the 200,000+ mile club

Comment

I don't think it looks bad on yours. Looks like shit on the coupes though. I've only seen it look alright on first gen sedans.

Comment

Yea, good choice to keep it white
          Village Machining Service
          Offering Big Bore Tapered Throttle Bodies, True Short Throw Shifters, Differential Pin Welding and Any Other Machining Service
          PM Me for Details

Comment

I have a black hood, but not by choice. Some friends of mine mucked my original up bad (rowdy after a high school basketball game... *sigh*) so I straightend out another, hit it with a coat of black rustolum and made a swap. I'm hoping I can do somthign with this before STC goes to the dragon... I hate my hood.
            '94 SL2: The Detail Junky (Will it ever run? Does it even exist?)
            '95 SW2: The Daily Junky 3 (388k Champion)
            '95 SL2: The Daily Junky 5 (aka Snow Junky 2)

The Detail Junky Build

"Saturn people like a different kind of Escargot: Redefining the association between Saturns and Snails."

For Sale Thread (Current Items: 9-Bolt Head, 9-Bolt Timing Cover, 5-Bolt Timing Cover)
            Wanted Thread (None)

Comment

Originally posted by Tek
              you laugh, but there's a car around here with that done, that peel and stick kitchen draw liner shit, in the exact same pattern.
              -Vinny

Comment

I laughed because I couldn't believe how good it looked.

Comment

Originally posted by lilcraigford
                  I have a black hood, but not by choice. Some friends of mine mucked my original up bad (rowdy after a high school basketball game... *sigh*) so I straightend out another, hit it with a coat of black rustolum and made a swap. I'm hoping I can do somthign with this before STC goes to the dragon... I hate my hood.
                  i love the hood
                  1995 Saturn SW2: Crushed
                  1995 Saturn SW2: Lower Than You

Comment

Originally posted by I <3 My Saturn
                    Originally posted by lilcraigford
                    i love the hood
                    Haha, god I hope your kidding. You can have it when I'm done then. :P
                    '94 SL2: The Detail Junky (Will it ever run? Does it even exist?)
                    '95 SW2: The Daily Junky 3 (388k Champion)
                    '95 SL2: The Daily Junky 5 (aka Snow Junky 2)

The Detail Junky Build

"Saturn people like a different kind of Escargot: Redefining the association between Saturns and Snails."

For Sale Thread (Current Items: 9-Bolt Head, 9-Bolt Timing Cover, 5-Bolt Timing Cover)
                    Wanted Thread (None)

Comment

have you ever seen a Burberry body kit on a 94 mercedes? thats hawt.
                      front and rear bumpers and side skirts.
                      99 Saturn Blackberry SL2
                      <br />
                      <br />7/17/2006

Comment