what gauges to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what gauges to buy?

This is actually a question for my Dakota, but I will figure I will ask it and see what you guys have to say.

I want to get a trans temp gauge to monitor it especially while towing and going off road. I'm going to get a nice digital one that's black when off. I searched and found full pillars that completely replace the stock one. My problem is they only come in 2 or 3 gauge pods. I suppose I will get a 2, but I don't know what to put in the other hole. This truck already has everything factory, oil press, water temp, battery. Just looking for some suggestions.

compass?

lol

no really though, might come in handy off road in unfamiliar areas, just an idea
    -Vinny

Comment

Get a nice digital volttage gauge. Turbo it and get a boost gauge. lol

Comment

I was actually thinking the compass thing myself. I'm gonna look around and see if they have anything like that with like outside temp in it. And even though it would be hella sweet to go turbo, this has to stay my daily/winter driver, the Saturn is gettin the turbo since it already needs a new engine.

Comment

They make gauge style radar detectors for pillars. the unit mounts in the grill or other forward facing area and relays everything to the gauge.
          Village Machining Service
          Offering Big Bore Tapered Throttle Bodies, True Short Throw Shifters, Differential Pin Welding and Any Other Machining Service
          PM Me for Details

Comment

oil temp?

Comment