New Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look

So I finally got the car all together today. Got out just in time before the rain to snap a few pics. Lighting isnt the best though but here you are anyhow.

Car has been paitned, along with different color mirrors and roof, no spoiler, no front license plate holder.

thats hott frank really nice
    Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
    Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

Love the paint. Don't get offended, but I'm not feelin the wheels. Just 2 much black for me. Needs a polished lip or something. Look like steelies from a angle. Any plans to lower it some?

Comment

lowering is a possibility just not priority curently.

no offense taken, but I like the black personally. The more the better I guess lol

Comment

that looks noice...now paint the car!! thosse wheels would look mucho better if it wasnt gold...no offense just my opinion
          Fucking Pringle bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by brokenheadz2003
            that looks noice...now paint the car!! thosse wheels would look mucho better if it wasnt gold...no offense just my opinion
            http://www.sixthsphere.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=11109

Originally posted by HighEnd777
            For those of you who dont know, I got the rear spoiler removed, the front license plate holder removed, and am getting rid of ALL pinstriping. The roof and side mirrors are getting painted gloss black as well for that NSX-type look, or like the limited edition SC2's.
            so in other words, thats the final product like it or not.

Comment

your lighting is killing the pics, that's why it looks like steelies

I like it, way cleaner than before, good job.
              -Vinny

Comment

Originally posted by Schizzo97SC2
                your lighting is killing the pics, that's why it looks like steelies

I like it, way cleaner than before, good job.
                yeah I know sorry about the lighting guys, Ill take some more tomorrow in the morning. I just wanted to emphasize darkness of the car is all.

Comment

looking good man
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks good Frank!
                    2015 Ford Mustang - DD
                    2013 Kia Sorento SX V6
                    1978 Buick Century Custom - 42k Original Miles

Comment

looks good... but i would definately move the lowering up on your list... i think that will look amazing once its scrapint the ground a bit

Comment

ooops didnt see that part of the post....sorry man....indeed you do have it painted
                        Fucking Pringle bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by linefire
                          looks good... but i would definately move the lowering up on your list... i think that will look amazing once its scrapint the ground a bit
                          yeah Its just that right now as far as suspension work goes, I dont really have any time to do any, and I am trying to just stick to other upgrades. Next thing I get is going to probably be slotted front rotors, then maybe lowering springs, and then the rear disc brake conversion from stock when nopi rolls around.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Bob
                            Love the paint. Don't get offended, but I'm not feelin the wheels. Just 2 much black for me. Needs a polished lip or something.
                            Ditto. Like the black top, been debating doing the same for my roof and side mirrors. I wonder if bronze wheels would match that paint job.....
                            -Allan
                            Bought a 2001 Saturn SC2 new, sold it in 2008, bought it back in 2017. I don't know why.

The carbon-metabolizing physical presence that currently houses my conscious and those physical manifestations of my comrades all possess as our common residential abode the interior of a mid-visible spectrum double hulled buoyancy controlled ship of war!

Comment

+1 on lowering. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/wink.gif[/img]
                              SaturnSeries.net Owner
                              '99 SC2 Project Car build thread

Comment