Extreior changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreior changes

I am in the process of making some exterior changes to my 93 SC2 and was wondering has anyone ever done the reverse hood? Also how difficult is it to shave the emblems? Last does anyone know where to get any kind of M3 style mirrors?

hhhmmmm....y??! make that shit go fast first.

jfwy...ehh not to hard for the reverse hood but you are better off fabricating your own...cause when the box says "custom fit" it acutally means "wont fit without a big hammer and some bloody effin nuckles"

to shave the emblems your should do fiberglass unless you can get some ABS plastic repair kit and make that shibby work 4 ya

havent seen any custom mirrors far saturns yet but look around online
    Fucking Pringle bastards.

Comment

different strokes for different folks. as far as shaving emblems, if you've ever messed with bondo and was decent at it, should not be an issue. if not, buy a can and a ton of sand paper 60 grit /200ish grit and 1000-1500 grit wetsandpaper and plenty of patience. M3 mirrors I really do not know and as far as a reverse hood, Ive seen a kit or two back in the day but nothing mass produced.

Comment

as far as shaving emblems, if you've ever messed with bondo and was decent at it, should not be an issue
        yes you could use bondo its just not as good as fiberglass because at least in my experience bondo will cack and eventually fall out...and ive never really had it stick good to plastic

jsut my .02
        Fucking Pringle bastards.

Comment

to shave emblems you should use poly-flex filler from evercoat. its somewhat of a plastic filler meant for bumpers and stuff so it works perfect. just make sure you sand all the paint off the shaved area before filling. fill, block, and your good to go!

Comment