spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoiler

anyone know if i can remove the stock spoiler from my redline without leaving any scars? I've got the regular low-profile spoiler, not the aero-wing. i'm trying to pick a spoiler that i like better, or I may leave the trunk naked, but I really don't like the one that's on there. is it just glued on, or bolted? I haven't really looked at it yet.
    -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

glued and bolted sorry
    Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
    Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

gorramit!!

we talkin massive scars, or just a few little holes? (in other words, will the glue come of clean, or just tear shit up?)
      -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

Comment

go out side pop the trunk theres your bolts

dont know about the glue sorry bro
        Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
        Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

i'll look this weekend. but it's gonna have to wait til i can afford the possible repairs for me to actually try to remove it.

maybe i could get the dealership to find a pacific blue coupe with no spoiler and just swap trunks... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

foru bolt holes and the silicone will come off with head but there is always a little damage in the clear coat.. .most can be buffed out.

Comment