L Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L Kit

Rear bumper work is DONE....for now. need to learn how to work fibergalss and lengthen the side skirts.
    Rob

excuse me...

while i go throw up.
    2015 Ford Mustang - DD
    2013 Kia Sorento SX V6
    1978 Buick Century Custom - 42k Original Miles

Comment

ri-ri-ri-..... god i can't even say it.... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/ricesign.gif[/img]

edit: i'd like to see a shot of the frontl... but don't you have better things to waste your money on?!
      lawd it's been a long time

Comment

just completly gross

::whips out glove:: sir i challenge you to a duel! SMACK!
        STC-FL / CFLRA
        <br />Black 05 Ion Redline, wingless, stage2 (best run 14.10 @ 99) (Totalled)
        <br />Black 06 Ion Redline, aerowinged, stage 2+ (best run 14.09 @99)
        <br />
        <br />"Yeah, if you think youre gonna get somewhere in life by cheating. I mean you may as well just paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man cause thats what your doing." -Master Shake

Comment

I know some of these guys are being kinda harsh but imo it doesnt flow with the rear end of the L well. Also, you should get your money back from the guy who did the body work. It might just be the picture, but I can see the bubbles and dips from where they molded in the corner of the bumper to the quarter panel. It would have looked ALOT better if they didnt mold it.

And also, why does the integra in the background have "speed holes" in the rear bumper??? the only cars that need that type of rear diffuser are top speed cars at the Salt Flats in Bonneville...lol And theres no way air could even get up into that section of the rear bumper... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/eusa_think.gif[/img]
          Jeff W.
          Old Fella Nobody Remembers

Comment

I'm a DIY'er kinda guy. It was a learning experience for me. I got the Integra like that, and that's how I'm selling it.
            Rob

Comment

eh fix the trunk dosnt fit right.

lay off guys it seems to be his cup of tea...
              Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
              Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

i want to say to leave him alone, thats what he likes and thats all that matters but... its so hard when the molding isnt smoth, the front bumper isnt molded, even a good molding would look weird with the ginormus size of the door gaps, and y does it have space for 2 mufflers when i dont even see one? and o yeah never ever use armoral that stuff makes dirt stick to it and adventualy makes ur dashboard crack
                [quote author="triman54 on s2ki.com, May 16 2008, 04:02 PM"] A Saturn is like a box of chocolates... [/quote]<br /><br />2007 Central Florida Region East Coast Champion STS<br />2007 CFR West Coast Champion STS<br /><br />

Comment

Originally posted by xupthree60
                  i want to say to leave him alone, thats what he likes and thats all that matters but...
                  The ney guy has a point...

It's not your car

granted we are all entitled to an opinion, lets not result to insulting the guy.

If that's what dude likes... so be it

That being said, my personal opinion on this is as follows:

I don't think the rear bumper looks right at all. Something is very "off" about it... it's not really "flowing " quite right.

Might wanna take that one back to the drawing board
                  [img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Tek
                    excuse me...

while i go throw up.
                    let me break it down...

excuse me... (may I have your attention, please)

while (in its current state of looking like that)
                    i (my opinion)
                    go (heres what i think)
                    throw (it doesn't fit, was poorly done and gaudy)
                    up (theres a reason that when the L was designed, by designers.. they didn't put some ricey ass pointless body kit on it)

better?
                    2015 Ford Mustang - DD
                    2013 Kia Sorento SX V6
                    1978 Buick Century Custom - 42k Original Miles

Comment

Personally it doesn't matter to me what you do with your car.

But I think the back bumper would look better with out being molded.

Comment

lol.... dick
                        [img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

Comment

if you're gonna have the rear bumper molded, IMO, then you need the front bumper molded. other than the molding, the work looks good.

kudos for doing stuff to a car even most saturn fans hate...

BTW, while i don't really like the looks of your car (i liked it better when it was just the SE-R front clip) i ain't gonna bash ya for it. enough people hate the look of my car. but it don't matter what other's think, so long as you like it.

also, what you doin for exhaust? cause i don't see no pipes or mufflers....
                          94 SC2, manual, the whore that won't die
                          96 SC2, auto, 146k, wife's car
                          96 Formula, LT1, T56, T-tops, gas guzzling whore

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

Comment

i think we could agree this car has an ass only a owner could love
                            [quote author="triman54 on s2ki.com, May 16 2008, 04:02 PM"] A Saturn is like a box of chocolates... [/quote]<br /><br />2007 Central Florida Region East Coast Champion STS<br />2007 CFR West Coast Champion STS<br /><br />

Comment

:lolsmack:

Comment