Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what I found yesterday in my Storage space?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I found yesterday in my Storage space?

Anyone who has known me over the last FEW years will remember the "Flaming Asspipe Blaster" or as we referred to it the "FAB"

What the fuck is That? you ask...

It was a exhaust flamethrower that I had on my wagon back in 2001... me and a few other guys were working on making an effective system being that the traditional Flamethrowers don't work on today's electronically injected vehicles or vehicles with cat's... about three beople built systems to do this and we all shared Ideas on a posted message on some forum (forget which one it was atm)... anyways, my method turned out to be quite effective and was the first completed successfully...

My FAB was pushing out a decent 5 to 6 foot flame from my tailpipe... it was wicked cool... I lost a lot of really good body hair from testing this bitch... including an eyebrow :lol:
    [img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

you should do a follow-up thread in the DIY section
    -Kevin<br /><br />&quot;Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!&quot;<br /><br />

Comment

Lets put it on the VUE when I get my flat tips put on. *evil grin*
      2015 Ford Mustang - DD
      2013 Kia Sorento SX V6
      1978 Buick Century Custom - 42k Original Miles

Comment

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/ttiwwop.gif[/img]
        94 SC2, manual, the whore that won't die
        96 SC2, auto, 146k, wife's car
        96 Formula, LT1, T56, T-tops, gas guzzling whore

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

Comment

Originally posted by ace729
          yeah... well you ain't gettin' any

I don't have any of the pics or videos anymore... so yer shit outta luck! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Originally posted by SonicION
          you should do a follow-up thread in the DIY section
          I'll *think* about posting a DYI... if I DO post the infoz, there will be a HUGE disclaimer added to it

This shit is extremely dangerous for the average person to be fuckin with

we're talkin about some really high voltages and flammable shit that could blow your exhaust (or the whole car) all to hell if not properly done

I had a lot of help from a real old-school hot-rodder when I put this shit together...

we'll see
          [img width=600 height=150]http://www.sixthsphere.com/storage2/images/wejag665buljx09mu77e.jpg[/img]<br />99SL2 w/97SC2M Engine/Trans Swap, CAI, 2.25 Custom Exhaust

Comment

lol, heck man, i don't want a DIY. i don't wanna be tempted to blow myself up. i just wanted to see you attempting to blow yourself up. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ace729
              lol, heck man, i don't want a DIY. i don't wanna be tempted to blow myself up. i just wanted to see you attempting to blow yourself up. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/biggrin.gif[/img]
              gee... thanks... lol

man, I had my fair share of damage from this thing in the past...

Comment

so how did you accomplish this said "flame belching"?

Comment

with a little bit of.... and I also used..... along with a few.....

so yeah, there ya have it

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectSW1
                    with a little bit of.... and I also used..... along with a few.....

so yeah, there ya have it
                    if thats not a hint idk what one is :?
                    Originally posted by ECOtec Gods
                    Consider this: 800 hp is a lot on a 2.0L motor. With 750hp, three-quarters of a thousand you're basically dealing with 6.14 hp per cubic inch. Pressures and stresses of all kinds thermal and mechanical loading across the board escalate to extreme levels. A Chevrolet 5.7-liter LS1 V8 with this much specific power (horsepower per cubic inch) would be making 2,137 hp

Comment

dats whut I said...

Comment

Disclaimer:
                        Anyone who attempts this project assumes all risks of blowing the car, themselves, or both at the same time, OR pure plastic melting pwnage yo!!!11!... We here at Sixthsphere assume no responsibility to your stupid action that ended you up dead or in the hospital or w/o a car!

Comment

didn't the pipng melt or warp from it, and some of the bumper too? or was that not on yours? I forget, but I'm still laughing thinking about all that back then.

was it on XS or no? I think that's back when we all used to hang there constantly

-Vin on Frank's name

Comment

I once posted a picture from under the rear bumper and there was fire coming out of seams in the piping and shit, and yeah, I did melt a bit of my bumper down... thats why when I upgraded my exhaust, I had them mount it higher than normal and trim my bumper a bit... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/lol.gif[/img]

that may be what your thinking of... but yeah man... I had a lot of fun... and a fair share of mishaps with that thing

and yeah, I'm pretty sure it was on XS where we all came up with that shit... we had a HUGE thread dedicated to Fire Farting!

Comment