1995 SC1 Interior Door Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 SC1 Interior Door Panel

Hey All, want to know if the 96 to 99 door panels for a SC will swap into a 95 SC. My passenger looks ugly, but the plastic is in good shape. The driver's side is just as ugly, and the plastic is broken in several places so it would not do good to even try to reupholster. Any info you guys can provide will help. I haven't seen much on swap for interior items though.

The short wheel base coupes (91-96) don't share interior trim panels outside of the dash, seats, and center console with any other saturns.

You are looking for 91-92 SC, 93-96 SC1&2 cars for the door panels.
    Jonathan
    Just a guy with a thing for tubeframes and motorswaps...
    Saturns, I have them, too many of them actually
    sigpic

Comment

One other thing is that the first gen cars have a covering over the plastic that is vinyl based as I recall so if you are trying to paint it you need something that will bond with it properly. The plastic paints don't work so well. At least that is my experience with the first gen sedan/wagon door panels.
      Jonathan
      Just a guy with a thing for tubeframes and motorswaps...
      Saturns, I have them, too many of them actually
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jon2001sc2 View Post
        The short wheel base coupes (91-96) don't share interior trim panels outside of the dash, seats, and center console with any other saturns.

You are looking for 91-92 SC, 93-96 SC1&2 cars for the door panels.
        Thanks, I kinda figured. I am have a rough time finding my body style car as it is. I have seen one 96 SC2 that is in better shape than mine, and a nice SW2 the is not running but wouldn't take much to get going. Just no funds at the moment.

Comment